James Joe - Jamesjoe.com
You have just arrived to the personal website of one the most hardcore web business enthusiasts you may or may not ever meet. Hidden behind this website is a repository of many years of research in developing and designing online businesses.
> In laymans terms.
What? C'mon, everything doesn't have to be tech related.
Common questions that we have answers to
- How to start a business?
- Should I start a business right now?
- How can I make more money with my website?
- How much does it cost to have a website built?
- I have an offline business. Do I need a website?
- How can I improve the traffic on my site?
- Will a redesign help my bottom line?
- Is Facebook and Twitter a waste of time?
- How can I improve my ranking in Google, Yahoo, and Bing?
How to Start a Business
- Finding solutions to real problems
- Business Plans: How to Create a Business Plan
- Market Testing: Test the Markets Before Spending a Dime
- Product Development: Developing Your Product or Service
- Company Registration: Best states to register your Business (Nevada, Delaware, etc)
- LLC vs. S-Corp vs. C-Corp (The differences...and what's best?)
- Trademarks, copyrights, logos, and branding mistakes
- Websites: Money Makers vs. Waste of Space
- Affiliate Marketing: What is it?
- Content: The art of writing content for the web.
- Social Media: Wasting Time vs. Monetizing it
- Link Building: What is the best way to get links?
- SEO: (Search Engine Optimization) Best SEO Strategy